BONBON SKINS

A PORTFOLIO/TEST SITE AND SKIN ARCHIVE. THIS SITE CONTAINS PREMADE SKINS FOR JCINK THAT ARE FREE FOR ANYONE TO USE. I ALSO PROVIDE A COMMISSION SERVICE FOR THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING A CUSTOM SKIN FOR JCINK.

Add Reply
New Poll

COMMISSIONS
BONBON
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 12:24 AM

Administrator
Group: Admin

COMMISSIONS

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING BASE SKIN & INDIVIDUAL HTML TEMPLATE COMMISSIONS.

Do you want a custom skin all for your very own? A skin commission is a paid piece of work that will belong to you and you alone. I will work alongside you, communicating every step of the way, to create a skin to your specifications.

I do not make graphics, however if you already have some you'd like to be used I can put them in the skin and incorporate elements of them throughout!

PRICING (ALL PRICES IN US$)

Basic Services
Skin Mock-Up: $15
- If you're just after some design work, and are looking to code for yourself.
Base Skin: $45
- This includes the basic skin: design, colours, and coding. It does NOT include any custom forum structures or mini profiles.

HTML Templates
These utilise the HTML Template system for Jcink. Price varies based on complexity.

Forum Display Modification: $10
- This remodels the way your boards and sub-boards are displayed.
Forum Statistics Modification: $10
- This remodels the 'Board Statistics' portion of the index page.
Thread Listing Modification: $15
- This remodels the way threads are displayed on your forum.
Profile Page Modification: $15
- This remodels the profile view for your members.
- Additional profile pages per member group: $10 each.

Extras
Miniprofile: $10-$15
- A custom miniprofile to match your skin.
Specific Forum Templates: $5-$10
Matching templates, such as face claim and character lists, for your skin.

*Prices updated July 2016. Additional costs may occur for extras such as modals and extensive additional coding.

HOW TO?/TERMS OF USE

• Please sign up for this forum and send me a private message. Other forms of messaging are not as reliable, and I am not responsible if they never reach me.
• Please provide as much information as possible regarding what you want. This can include things like other skins you like, the colour scheme and graphics you wish to use, etc. This will determine the price and style of the skin I design.
• I ask for 1/2 of the payment once the design is settled, and another 1/2 upon the completion of the skin. I ask for payment via Paypal.
• You are able to commission a single specific component of a skin - you do not need to commission a whole skin.
• Once the mock-up design has been finalised, please do not add in additional requests. The design that is mocked is the design that will be coded. Additional requests and modifications will confuse communication and potentially affect pricing, and in order to keep things clear and precise, must happen before coding has begun.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll